The Ethical Leadership web site is a not-for-profit site.
Any revenue from books, cards, or donations goes to keeping this site working
Ethical Leadership suggests ethical culture shows up in the actual behaviour and attitudes of all staff, rather than in policy documents. The book is full of practical strategies, case studies and action to help leaders improve and manage ethical culture and climate in their organizations.
The book covers a wide range of useful topics such as:
leadership and ethics
employee engagement and ethics
communication and ethics
rewards an ethical culture brings to an organization
aligning culture, ethics and strategy
Corporate discounts for bulk orders
Turn this book into a unique offering from your company.
Together with our publishers Kogan Page, we’ll customise Ethical Leadership to your specific needs:
- Put your company logo on the front cover
- Add a promotional page
- Include a foreword by your CEO
- Use a completely different book cover
Pick and choose content from the book; add and remove sections. Combine these into a single resource delivering the exact focus you want.
Customising lets you:
• Achieve professional development goals—books tailored to your organization’s specific learning goals, helping your leaders, managers and supervisors develop the skills they need to succeed.
- Create a special book for your customers and valued employees—we can deliver engaging and relevant content
- Create a memorable event—to keep delegates engaged with your message long after the event has ended.
Contact Andrew Leigh at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ethical Impact–DO IT NOW CARDS
CHARISMA–or the power to make a strong personal impact
Charisma by Andrew Leigh has direct relevance to those involved in ethics, and ethics programs.
It’s an essential read for ethical leaders in business and those working in the area of helping companies to stay compliant, and to act responsibly.
Charisma provides practical help in building one’s personal impact and gain influence.
For your personal, signed copy click the buy button above. All proceeds go to supporting the non-for-profit ethical-leadership site.
FREE E- BOOK